Crazier Than A Fighter Pilot
The Booster plays on your fears. Sending riders head over heels hundreds of feet in the air this attraction makes the world spin around riders. The experience starts as you step into the ride. after being secured the arm begins to spin. You are out in the open, spinning at the speed and height of a roller coaster, but with the added thrill of the seat being able to rotate 360 degrees and flip head-over-heels. The ride can be run with an up-charge capacity of 8, or with 16 or 32 seats to offer amusement park capacity of several hundred people per-hour.
Riders are restrained by an over-the-shoulder-restraint. The seats and restraint are covered in a layer of soft-foamed polyurethane, which ensures maximum passenger comfort as they rocket in a circle. The restraint is made redundant by use of dual-actuating hydraulic system. This locking mechanism can only be opened with an operator activated release key, which guarantees maximum rider safety.
- Height: 40 m (132 ft), 50 m (164 ft), 60 m (196 ft)
- Instant Capacity: from 4 up to 24 passengers
- Hourly Throughput: 60 – 600 pph (depends upon the number of seats)
- Cycle Time: 2 minutes
- Maximum Rotational Speed: 120 km/h (75 mph)
- Foundation Style: Foundation or Base Frame
- Ride Control System: Allen-Bradley PLC system
- Electrical Power Req: 200 kW, though varies based on capacity
- Standards: Static calculations according to TUV, EN, ASTM and CSEI regulations
- Height Restriction: 1.2 m (48 in) minimum. 1.9 m (76 in) maximum
LED Lighting System