The Chaos Pendle provides pure adrenaline. This world-class thrill ride is a large propeller with seats on each end!
The Chaos Pendle is the perfect example of an extreme ride. Powered by two large electric motors this giant arm at accelerates to more than 120 km/h (75 mph), which means guests spin around the giant centrifuge in a matter of seconds. Just when you think it is all over we hit reverse and send riders backwards.
Riders are restrained by an over-the-shoulder-restraint. The seats and restraint are covered in a layer of soft-foamed polyurethane, which ensures maximum passenger comfort as they rocket in a circle. The restraint is made redundant by use of dual-actuating hydraulic system. This locking mechanism can only be opened with an operator activated release key, which guarantees maximum rider safety.
- Models: The Chaos Pendle is available with one or two pivot points
- Height: 40 m, 50 m or 60 m (131 ft, 164 ft or 197 ft)
- Instant Capacity: 8, 16, 32 (16 and 32-capacity models only available in the 40 m height)
- Hourly Throughput: 60 pph or 120 pph
- Cycle Time: 2 minutes
- Maximum Rotational Speed: 120 km/h (75 mph)
- Foundation Style: Foundation or Base Frame
- Ride Control System: Allen-Bradley PLC system
- Electrical Power Req: 100 kW
- Standards: Static calculations according to TUV, EN, ASTM and CSEI regulations
- Height Restriction: 1.4 m (54 in) minimum, 1.9 m (76 in) maximum
LED Lighting System