Get the opportunity to join the fire brigade and save the town! This cross between a game and a ride is fun for the whole family. Climb aboard your fire engine and race to the site of the fire. Be the first crew to put out the fire and save the people inside the building, but it will only be possible by working together with the rest of your crew.
Four fire trucks are propelled by guests down to the “fire”. Once at the buildings families and friends work together to pump water, fill tanks and keep everyone safe. Then they work together to head back to the starting point. The most fun aspect of the ride is the interactivity, which makes each ride a team experience that is great for all ages. Do you have what it takes to become a fire fighter?
- Footprint: 12.5 by 14 m (41 by 46 ft)
- Instant Capacity: 16 riders
- Hourly Throughput: 240 pph (assumes a 2 minute unload/load and 2 minutes ride time)
- Maximum Speed: 4.5 km/h (2.7 mph)
- Foundation Style: Foundation
- Ride Control System: Siemens PLC system
- Standards: Static calculations according to TUV, EN, ASTM and CSEI regulations
- Height Restriction: 84 cm (33 in)
- Options: Custom fire truck frame