Soaring from ground level up to 22 meters (72 feet) in a matter of seconds!
What makes the Sky Fly engaging and repeatable is that riders get to choose their adventure. Guests who want the thrill of a lifetime can endlessly barrel roll, those that want a more scenic adventure can comfortably glide from side-to-side.
During the ride each guest is restrained in an open cockpit and can create their own adventure. The Sky Fly features an instant capacity of 12 passengers and the restraints utilize a redundant hydraulic cylinder system to keep riders safe. To make the Sky Fly stand out even more, custom theming and LED light packages are available as options.
- Energy efficient, electric drive system
- Comfortable shoulder restraints width redundant, hydraulic cylinders
- Operator interface with visualization of the complete ride system control, service and maintenance
- LED Light package
- Height: 22 m (72 ft)
- Center Column Size: 2.5 m x 2.5 m (8.2 ft x 8.2 ft)
- Safety Envelope: 9.5 m x 13.5 m (44 ft x 31 ft)
- Instant Capacity: 12 riders
- 20 cycles per-hour: 240 pph
- 30 cycles per-hour: 360 pph
- Number of Revolutions: 6.5
- Foundation Style: Foundation or Base Frame
- Ride Control System: Allen-Bradley PLC system
- Electrical Power Req: 110 kW
- Standards: Static calculations according to TUV, EN, ASTM, and CSEI regulations
- Height Restriction: 1.2 m (48 in)
LED Lighting Package
Custom-Designed Wings and Seatbacks