Make a statement. The Sky Roller is thrilling to riders spectators alike as those riding create their own experience and people watching from the ground enjoy seeing riders do barrel rolls through the sky.
The ride vehicles sit in a ring around a central tower. Once the system is engaged the vehicles head skyward and begin to rotate. As the ride accelerates guests are able to do barrel rolls, which means they are upside down high in the air. In addition to having a significant vertical presence, parks that want to customize the experience can add theming to the vehicles and LED lights on the tower.
During the ride each guest is restrained in an open cockpit and can then create their own adventure. The Sky Roller features an instant capacity of 16 or 24 passengers and the restraints utilize a redundant hydraulic cylinder system to keep riders safe.
- Diameter (gondolas lowered): 20.3 m (66.6 ft)
- Diameter (gondolas swung out): 21.2 m (69.6 ft)
- Maximum Height: 35 m (115 ft)
- Max Revolutions: 11 rpm
- Connected Load: 120 kW
- Guests per Ride: 16 or 24 bucket seats
- Height Restriction: 1.2 m (48 in)
- Standards: Static calculations according to TUV, EN, ASTM, and CSEI regulations
- Special Features:
-User interface with visualization of the completeride for control, service, maintenance
-Lighting (or LED-lighting) optional