The StarFlyer is one of the most sought-after family thrill rides on the market.
The ride begins as guests climb into the comfortable seats. They are buckled in and the safety strap, which is monitored by the control system, ensures that they are secure. Each sweep has two seats so children and parents and friends can ride together.
After the “all clear signal” is given the ring of seats heads skyward. In addition to moving vertical the entire unit spins, giving a sensation of flight as guests look out to the horizon or straight down nearly 137 meters (450 feet)! Part observation tower, part thrill ride, the StarFlyer makes a statement at any property.
This ride’s vertical motion makes it the focal point of any park. In addition, an LED lighting package make it a signature piece at amusement facility. The StarFlyer is a fantastic attraction for a wide range of guests and great for guests of all ages.
This is a very maintenance-friendly attraction. A handful of motors turn the ring of seats and a simple electrical motor takes the star up and down the tower. Should the power fail guests can easily be lowered to the ground via a manual pump.
Custom theming is easy as the StarFlyer’s crown can be custom-designed to meet any requirements. We have integrated corporate logos as well as ride theming elements like compasses, planets, and gold leaf clocks into the topper design. Your imagination is the only limit when it comes to custom design.
- Park Model Tower Height: 45 m, 74 m or 123 m (150 ft, 243 ft or 403 ft). The StarFlyer can come in any height, these are just some representative sizes.
- Portable Model Height: 54 m (117 ft)
- Footprint: 17 m (56 ft) circle; 400 ft StarFlyer is 25 m (82 ft)
- Instant Capacity: 24 or 32 riders
- Hourly Throughput: 480 pph
- Maximum Rotational Speed: 70 km/h (43 mph)
- Maximum Vertical Speed: 2.2 m/s (2.6 ft/s)
- Foundation Style: Foundation or Trailer-Mounted
- Ride Control System: Allen-Bradley PLC system
- Electrical Power Req: 130 or 150 kW
- Standards: Static calculations according to TUV, EN, ASTM and CSEI regulations
- Height Restriction: 1.1 m (44 in)
Canvas Sweep Covers
LED Lighting Package